Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A New Frontier

Welcome to my blog. I'm Bruce, one of your TA's.

From past experience, I can say that #EME6414 can feel overwhelming, especially in the beginning. There are so many new tools and new theories to learn about in a short time. After diving into the course, it gets more manageable. The deep immersion into Web 2.0 worked for me. Many of the lessons I learned from this class stuck with me well beyond graduation.

I am excited about being the TA for this course. The principles of Web 2.0 have stayed the same, but I am looking forward to learning the new tools that came out since I took this course in 2016.

3 comments :

  1. What was the "most" valuable thing you learned from this class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce - Thanks for acknowledging that it can feel overwhelming. I'm there now and it feels good to know that I may not be alone! Still excited for what we are learning though and looking forward to a great semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bruce!
    I am excited to dive into this semester. I am certainly in the overwhelming place right now with trying to adjust to a new structure not centered around discussion posts each week -- so I am glad to hear it becomes more manageable!

    ReplyDelete